The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The same companies reporting inflation are the same ones causing it.

Turkey  is like they get to print trillions and my currency is worthless

Amazing thread. I began watching your threads last year,  before giving the cryptocurrency market a trial. I was able to make $27,380 in one month with a start up of  just $4000 by trading with an experienced expert like Ricky Brian who guided me through out my trading.

Absolutely nothing mentioned about the monetary supply.  Not a single peep.    I guess all those economists who used to teach that inflation is "Too many dollars chasing too few goods" no longer exists..  Monetarism is closely associated with economist Milton Friedman, who argued, based on the quantity theory of money, that the government should keep the money supply fairly steady, expanding it slightly each year to allow for the natural growth of the economy.  Monetarists argue that if the Money Supply rises faster than the rate of growth of national income, then there will be inflation.   I guess when the 1970's inflation rate returns in 2020's, monetarism will be in favor again.

1:18:00 its quite simple. Cryptos backed by US fiat is stupid and counter intuitive of the concept crypto.  Fiat is backed by trust, fiat is continuously depreciating and losing its buying power, USD backed stablecoins = USD backed stable coins being highly unreliable.

Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

After listening to this segment, most of these economists do not believe in themselves and their monetary policies. Just leave the FED alone, they can fix our economy. Why do you think they created the FED back in 1913? To solve and prevent problem such as the Great Depression like in 1910. The FED knows what they are doing.

Nope people need inflation in their pay checks

This guy is shooting in the dark. He has no data, just thinking out of his mind.

Never trusted stable coins or any other crypto coin from the beginning - a fool and his money are soon parted.

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses