The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.

Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC

Simple math. gross revenue growing like crazy.  After dilution from shares given away to employees, revenue per share is falling like crazy. public shareholders are screwed.

senators make 150. all this needs to stop they stole the money from us I think they can pay off the national debt and inflation does not help nobody we can see it today.Ronald Reagan started the sparrow of wages he said trickle down economics but the problem it never got to the workers only to the CEOs they make 350 times more than average worker in Congress

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.

Tesla stock will go down into the low to mid 600s.

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.

your numbers are a little of, like their btc amount, which was also a huge problem with their system(ust was backed 80% with luna 20% with btc) because of that , it all came tot the spiralcrash you explained. But overall a good oversight of the crash :D

Let me guess, markets will crash at open again.  He's crashed crypto three times so bad China pulled out, and he's done the nasdaq and dow a few times already.  All by tweets...  Wow.

A lot of people dont have any food on the table, but they have forks and knives

20% return with almost no risk. Hmmmmmmm. What kind of idiot takes loan to invest. If it was an institutional investor i can understand but private individuals?

We could have stopped it on January 6th.  It's too late now.

he sounds like he may still be very rich.... good boy!