What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It is clear that crypto CEOs should be running our financial system.

Former Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain and U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow have also produced studies showing that African Americans are bearing the brunt of our democrat immigration policies.

Excellent explanation - in such a short time frame - looking forward to a follow-up when more is known - experienced a 1k loss myself in a HODL position but am widely diversified throughout the crypto space, of which Luna was a very small fraction of holdings.  brEvery investor will have losses - as an investor you are Guaranteed to lose money, your mindset cannot be to simply win at an investment, it has to be to make more than you lose especially in high risk plays which demands diversification. Crypto in general is extremely HIGH RISK - diversify within Crypto and diversify all investments across many spaces outside crypto as well  - this will provide you your best chances of coming out ahead overall... chin up to all those who#39ve learned a painful lesson through this - the sun will shine again...

If you have a good  idea about how your investment creates value, the same value which forms the part of the returns that your recieve then, You are safe.brIf you have no idea of what you are doing, you are straight up gambling.

How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.

I want hyper inflation, want to pay off my house ASAP

yes, if all currencies have the same exchange rate, or just use gold or silver currency

As a Chinese, I#39m deeply ashamed of our little brothers (Koreans) for giving birth to Do Kwon

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again