Stocks sink as US inflation persists

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

If there is a 20% return on deposits, there must be a way the invested capital earns said 20% plus expenses and profit. Nowhere in this convoluted explanation of algorithmic song and dance was an earning mechanism revealed. Charles Ponzi would be proud.

You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

Every investment have a risk, no matter if it is Treasure bonds, tesla stocks , crypto or even a hot dog car to put on some corner. This people that just put on all of their live savings, and retirement funds...just get amazed with the reflection of the moon on the river, so they drop the piece of bread .

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

starting to sound like elizabeth holmes.

Now the US wants to play chicken with China. The only country more powerful than the US both in military and economic might. They definitely won't have the support of Europe.

The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.

I literally don't understand how ppl know anything about this shit it's so boring and I have no fucking clue how to start to get into it. It just all seems fake

China?  You mean the UK, EU, and USA. Those are the economies sinking into an abyss

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.