Stocks sink as US inflation persists

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Factory money job helpful thanks you go

Three words:   Cut. The. Welfare.

lost alot on terra luna and heard people put money into Terra 2.0 too, I am glad for bgfpnet for their assistance in getting what I lost back.

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

2012    You missed #BTC  2014    You missed #XRP  2015    You missed #ETH  2016    You missed #ADA  2017    You missed #BNB  2018    You missed #LINK  2019    You missed #DOT   2021    You missed #CAKE  2021     You are about to miss #DBA

Brian Brooks must be protected at any fee

Can the US shut up about inflation?

For the past quarter-century, black academics, intellectuals and activists have been screaming from the rooftops about the devastating impact of mass third world immigration on African Americans.

Why didn't they mention the Pokemon Card bubble?

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

The FED will continue to increase the money supply and destroy currency purchasing power until it collapses one day. And doesnt really matter what words are coming out of their mouths, just look at the history and you will see.

Well Its not really 6%. Inflation on Gas and Food are more than 6% and those are the things that most people need.