Stocks sink as US inflation persists

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Musk runs a company and his only obligation is to cater to shareholders, you can't put that with running a country in one basket.

brYou probably answered Yes to, at least, two of those. There are six more. A bit of math would tell you that (10 divided by 2 =5) , out of the Ten Commandments, on average you probably answered Yes to five of them. Do you still think you are a good person? Now I'm doing this because I care about you. You could die  at any moment. Your heart may stop right now. And I'd like to see all of you in Heaven. I don't want you to go to...to...to...to...what was it again? Was it perhaps hell? We have all sinned. Nobody is perfect or worthy in God's sight. In fact, the only way our sins could be forgiven, was if a perfect something died for us. We all sin every day. We look with lust, we lie, we blaspheme, we swear and we steal without giving it a second thought. Imagine all those sin and guilt offerings we would have to offer... but we don't have to. Because God sent His one and only Son Jesus, to die for us on the cross as THE sin offering so that whoever BELIEVES in Him will be forgiven and have eternal life. He took all the sins that will ever be on Himself. He paid the price i.e. He's the Person who paid the fine for the stack of offences on the Judges(God's) desk, so He could let you go. That is how great His Love and Mercy for you is. He has no reason to spare you, apart from His abounding Love and Mercy. You just have to accept His forgiveness, repent, get baptised and turn to Him. You have been warned. Do not reject Him.

Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC

*Senator:* "but if you don't sell a product, then how do you make money!?!?!?"  *Bogdanoff:* "Senator......we pull rugs"

KSlpgZ3DWzE Draghi about Silversqueezeyoutu.behttps:

Wow... !!! My best friend, You Great Good... !!! I wish you every day of your development.

I can already see Netflix series or a movie being made out of this storyevent

They keep printing money so that the inflation will skyrocket. That is the best tax to common people.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

There's a huge difference between high gas prices and no gas to buy.  That's when the sh*t will really hit the fan.

I lost $7500 and gained 1,170,000 Luna . I just want Luna to go to 10c