Despite the cautious market environment, the US dollar is struggling to rebound.

Started by OZER, Jan 25, 2023, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The US Dollar saw light negative pressure to begin the new week, and on Monday during Asian trading hours, the US Dollar Index fell under 102.00. The US stock index futures are trading slightly down on the day, while the benchmark 10-year US Treasury bond yield is just above 3.5% after Friday's significant recovery. This suggests that the market has gone cautious. Later in the afternoon, the European Commission will provide the preliminary Consumer Confidence Index for the Euro area, and the German Bundesbank will publish its monthly report. The National Activity Index for December from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago will be on the agenda for US economic news.

Nevertheless, despite low trade volumes on the Chinese New Year Holiday, market activity is still mostly limited. The Bank of Japan (BoJ) published the minutes of its December monetary policy meeting during the Asian session. The magazine quotes several members as saying that the BoJ has to restate and make it clear that the expansion of the yield band was not a move intended to end the ultra-loose policy. The USD/JPY currency pair, which saw gains the previous week, continued its recovery and was most recently seen trading in the green at about 130.00.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

ford, gm, volkwagon, porche , mecrecedes all increasing investments in evs and increasing head counts. elon musk reduction of head counts sound fishy and indicate tough environement of him being the richest on the planet. now this idiot will have to revoerse his policy if head count......

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.

Tesla stock dipped severally, resulting to about 40% drop in the shares value so far . I seriously need suggestions on how to diversify my $400k portfolio made up of volatile TSLA.

The culprits are the Banking industry ! brThé IMF fundbrRothschild banking interests brYou name any major banking systems ! brThé US government brEuropean Union brOn and on ! I say Eff them brWe are screw d if we let them win ! brSo let's fix the problem and prevent any future events like this! brMake it a 30day stick protocol of withdrawals ! brOtherwise the banking industry will continue to control our lives!

I think Elon has been way to abscessed with Twitter.  Elon, keep your eye on the ball!

Tesla is not in a bubble. IMO it's undervalued but  has an agenda against Tesla since they're paid by the ICE industry.