With latest sale, Elon Musk has sold nearly $12 billion of Tesla stock in past m

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Month per person price! No gouging or gentrification! Developing mostly single unit apartments since privacy is a human right! 4. All three of these points to eradicate poverty,  homelessness,  suffrage of Americans Per Year ( tax free ) 3. Locked Down $400Month for life for the first $36,000Hour and up for all Americans  2. UBI of $3,000BBB Plan should be: 1. Livable wage permanent laws of $27

A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL THESE CONGRESS MAN AND WOMAN OWN AT LEAST 1 BITCOIN!

The Fed should buy crypto so we can build infrastructure with profits instead of debt and taxes!

Crypto is just a pyramid scheme. What bs that people are tarded enough to buy into this horse manure

This was fantastic. Much higher quality discussion than I expected. Thanks to all involved.

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?

I am already loving this . I heard for the first time the analogy with the 3 people required to drive a car from Andreas Antonopoulos and it's great to see they have probably watched his s to get Bitcoin education

How can the pace of recovery be any slower?  Poverty is increasing with inflation.

This whole "transitory" BS is ridiculous. Once the prices of cars, rents, or food go up they never go back down and when they rise faster than wages it hurts the poor and those on fixed incomes the most.