With latest sale, Elon Musk has sold nearly $12 billion of Tesla stock in past m

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.

The Federal Reserves needs to stop printing money for the private and public sector for a whole year. Then have a Interest rate of 1% for the next year.  This will force the federal government to raise corporate tax from 21% to 50%. Close corporate tax loop holes and tax breaks.   To still insetive investment the federal government needs to abolish the capital gains tax and replace it with a 3% wealth tax on anyone who has 10 million dollars or more in stocks, bonds, precious metals, foreign and domestic currencies.  The Federal government will have double the pay roll tax. Abolish income tax for anyone making less than one hundred thousand dollars a year. While having a 50% income tax on anyone who makes a million dollars or more with no tax breaks.  The Federal government needs to abolish the federal fuel tax and replace it with a progressive land added tax.

Just saw that inflation just reached 6.8% (the highest in 39 years). If Jpow doesn't stop with his printer, inflation in 2022 could be wild af

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!

<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

More  BS FUD.  If you get hurt then you are stupid but you still have a right to spend your money how you want.  Lumping Tesla in the headline with bubbles is another example of pure FUD by  the joke financial news channel.  Urge some caution over Rivian, which is a bubble.  By the way Tesla could care less if Herz buys or not.  Tesla sells every car they make no matter if Herz was in or out of business it wouldn't matter.

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

Whyyy are people comparing gas prices from LAST year during a time hardly any one was driving...compare to 2019