The search is on for $50m in lost cryptocurrency after two Australian exchanges

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Ofc it won't get better if you print 120-150 billion dollars each month

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.

Though the help of ️.I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

No. They want higher inflation. Bad news for average Americans.

would be curious to see what decisions an AI based system, free from political bias, would make at each of these inflection points.  perhaps someone is already running an AI-based model in parallel with the current one.  would be nice if  would feature these results along side the decisions made by the established institutions.  realistically, monetary policy and interest rates eventually need to be managed by an AI system as this kind of 'thinking' is right up their alley.  the system could be managed by a bipartisan (or tripartisan, if there's ever a third party) committee.  rule or target updates would occur on a schedule that is deemed practical or pragmatic by all parties.

LOL Alma Adams, how many black empowered women work for your company, Jesus can we get serious.