Anonymous Crypto Donors Are Changing Philanthropy

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

If you own Tesla stock Bitcoin and apple you will have a very comfortable and cushy future, while all around you people will be fighting over a potato.

My plan to stop inflation: 1) put crack cocaine vending machines across the county 2) just incinerate all the money put in the machines to pay for crack.

generations are attracted to different fields and positions.
 I don't really care about skin color as much as Americans. I'd rather a team of passionate individuals of any group as long as their goals are genuine, good vaules and going to improve lives. MK did say" I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."  Now all some people look at is on the outside when it's the inside that should count.culturesLittle weird to me this diversity priority. I bought Polygon a crypto which was founded by a team in India. 92 % of software developers are male and to focus so much on diversity seems problematic.  I dunno why when left to their own choices that different genders

Bitcoin is not a bubble, good luck waiting for it to burst

Well Its not really 6%. Inflation on Gas and Food are more than 6% and those are the things that most people need.

Stop increasing money supply to stop inflation. Econ 101

How a globalist thinks: now all you poor folks live in the city we have control over you. It's not like an ordinary middle class family can afford to buy enough land and equipment about $1 million worth and continue as normal  without the Globalist economy. After $1million on equipment you need a million or 2 for land then you get to pay the government your 'licence to work' then you can plant and irrigate your own farm. My rural property increased in value by 10 fold in 10 years.

Love this! Lets see if this helps the dinosaurs  evolve in their prehistoric way of thinking.

If the general public coast to coast are not waking up and take actions that benefits their country, then undisputable praise should be given for the FED. Naturally if we are not learning from  the ignorance we create by ourselves to begin with, then blaming the actors of manipulation and corruption is not helpful.

Of course it can because the inflation like the supply chain issues are artificial methods of control.  We have a system that doesn't work, requires cash to prop it up,  and have an elite that has grown fatter on it.  The question really is will the population tolerate it anymore