Anonymous Crypto Donors Are Changing Philanthropy

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senators make 150. all this needs to stop they stole the money from us I think they can pay off the national debt and inflation does not help nobody we can see it today.Ronald Reagan started the sparrow of wages he said trickle down economics but the problem it never got to the workers only to the CEOs they make 350 times more than average worker in Congress

The entire economy due to what I got on the "BACKBURNERS"

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

Money printer went brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Inflation goes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Any body who believes this propaganda is dumb.

If you think tech wont disrupt every aspect of our life I wont listen to you

Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

Stop printing money and stop the government from spending. But the main cause of inflation is the value of the dollar. The more the government spends the value of the dollar gets smaller. Which drives up the cost of products. Stop the spending. Stop the Build Back Better  bill. Bring back jobs at the oilfields, close the borders and lower taxes.

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

We can start by hanging Central Banksters for Treason...then most of Congress for allowing it...

Diversity and under-representation concerns with banking and minority wealth creation, CFTC and SEC common regulatory regimes, asset regulation properties and risk-gradientization vs binarization as "is security" or "is not security", spot Bitcoin ETF confusion despite futures ETF prices coming from spot prices, zk-snark-based tax ids and digital zk-based digital ids generally, FDIC insurrance on stablecoins taking into account USDC's similarities to and differences from a bank, CBDC principles, broker definition clarification and narrowing...all good stuff. Keep it up y'all! Looking forward to the next one.

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.