Forex reserves fall $4.5 billion in two weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.

The only one hurting is them because they can't buy cryptocurrency legally they are being left behind. Cyptocurrency is taking market share from traditional investments like gold and even a good share of stocks. Microstrategy just buying bitcoin at 30k not only made them billions but grew there companies market cap by quadruple .

The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

Money is not an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life, life was hard for me until I started bitcoin investment and now I'm earning $9,500 per week

Biden forcing the media to advertise a certain, and untruthful, message is exactly a fascism dictatorship. But you all voted for tyrants, thus you get tyranny.

Inflation will stop if we stop creating money from thin air and raise interest rates.  Simple.

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

when has inflation ever rolled itself back?? is there any historical data ?  The people suffering will be the middle class , and next yr it will be worse when the tax code strongly punishes small businesses with ludicrous scrutiny

enjoyed your stimulous? this is what helicopter money creates

The only one hurting is them because they can't buy cryptocurrency legally they are being left behind. Cyptocurrency is taking market share from traditional investments like gold and even a good share of stocks. Microstrategy just buying bitcoin at 30k not only made them billions but grew there companies market cap by quadruple .

Elon Musk is the next Elizabeth Holmes...........