Forex reserves fall $4.5 billion in two weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its because we've shifted our purchasing habits from services to goods... and it has nothing to do with handing out $9,000 to every family.

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

This is the dislike button, like it to dislike

What are you doing god man turkısh trader

to us traders, investing in crypto is the best and fastest way of making money, but only few understood the secret of crypto currency.

So your money will fluctuate in value like a stock?

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

Definition of Inflation (new): When you take an large amount of words to explain the interest rate concept AND ultimately at minute 13-14 get to the FEDs "plan" of WAIT AND SEE approach.  When this happens you have to question why this piece was created. What is true agenda?

High prices is due to the supply chain being racist.

gallon of petrol in America This really will make  Vice President   Harris giggle when she is asked why -  can't ask Biden he doesn't know what day it isBefore the Weimar Republic  collapsed, the inflation was exponential in Germany paving the way for the rise of Herr Hitler Soon they will be paying $US100

could not buy ethbear today at ftx, why is that i wonder?