Forex reserves fall $4.5 billion in two weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
stupid take, the oil price has dropped, it should hult it a little. we can take a page from athens, just produce too much oil

US: Bring jobs back to America! Also US: ""No one wants to pay higher prices for anything" 0:23

Could it be both the trade war and covid are the perfect storm?

Why would they want to stop inflation when an explicit goal of the Fed is the continuous devaluation of the USD?

Of course it can but why would it this benefits the wealthy and keeps the working class dependent on the government.

As the old saying goes :     "Keep printing and spending. Things will turn out ok."                                                          _Brandon_

I know this has more dislikes than likes

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

I dont think Tesla is a bubble. I think people are still not understanding just how fast theyre moving. Berlin and Austin arent even online yet. Their margins are amazing. They have so much more room to grow when it comes to market cap.

yes but in order to do so they would collapse the stock market and housing market.. this is all intentional to destroy the dollar to move to a digital fed currency for complete control.

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

Housing bubble is dangerous, it will destroy every bubbles