Forex Today: British Pound Hits 2021 Low

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Boomer media: "bItCoiN dOeSnT haVE fUNdAmENtaL vALue"  lol you all were saying that when it was a few bucks, and you'll continue to say it when it's valued at hundreds of thousands. I can't wait for your leech filled "financial advisor" industry to be gutted.

Sounds like both sides are discontent with the SEC

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations

Nope not when we keep printing all this $

We could have stopped it on January 6th.  It's too late now.

I once heard someone say that something that cant last forever will end

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

If USA does not want this technology to go to other countries like El Salvador, Russia etc. they should really leave some freedom for the Crypto Space. Trying to keep it down may work on short term, on long term it will just make it grow somewhere else.

NO!  How other than stop printing money and wasting money on unproductive military expenditures?

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?