Forex Today: British Pound Hits 2021 Low

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Its rich that the theme  of this  is that the Fed&Gov. didnt cause this issue to be exasperated by the Pandemic & that the way to fight inflation is for more interference into the economy by the federal government. Its governments involvement in our economy that is helping drive all this inflation.

Houses have double in price in two years practically. Thats hyper-inflation. Plus how is housing only 31% of CPI when it accounts for more than half our paycheck.

No mention of the Federal Reserve ? (Interest rates) need to be raised from its rock bottom state to slow inflation. Fed needs to taper its easy monetary policy asap

The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

We need a CRASH please make it happen!!!!!

There is no business cycle.  There is a monetary cycle that is politically motivated

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

I suggest buy insurance from crypto

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.

Wow our industry is safe in these hands

Consume and waste less. Stop over using  gas guzzlers for your commute. Don't waste energy (power and utilities). That should help.