Forex Today: British Pound Hits 2021 Low

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can water stop being wet? How is this even a serious question???

I hate these idiots. I've lost so much money just for being a U.S. citizen.

Its rich that the theme  of this  is that the Fed&Gov. didnt cause this issue to be exasperated by the Pandemic & that the way to fight inflation is for more interference into the economy by the federal government. Its governments involvement in our economy that is helping drive all this inflation.

Greed is also the problems. The wage is raise and so the landlords and other field of businesses start to change the price to enrich themselves more.

A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia

work against inflation only in high dosages when it is worthy to stop lending money and put them into FED deposit instead. 4. Deposit rates do not fight against inflation in short-term but in mid-term, because commercial banks have to wait until their money come back and investment bank can not use FED deposit, so you have to wait until people take money from their investment accounts to normal accounts. By this money flows out of the stock and bond market which slows the inflation 5. In the long term deposit rates actually makes inflation higher because all that money for the deposit return has to be printed by FED.   So thank God that FED holds ground and is not panicking. This inflation is just a price for rescuing the US economy in 2020. When you printed trillions and put them into the economy it has some consequences, nothing is for free.

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

Any body who believes this propaganda is dumb.

Inflation is the top priority over anything

Complete hysteria. While it is higher, inflation is not currently a crisis. COVID is now a dud, so the media needs to do whatever it takes to keep people afraid.  With how horribly the US reacted to toilet paper shortages, and now price spikes due to supply chain issues, I imagine that a real crisis would make the country collapse.

So that's one dangerous way to raise wages.... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

Cancel the Fed Infrastructure bill entirely , highway can be toll roads some already are,  let the State manage there own bridges and road like it was originally suppose to be handled.