FOREX-Dollar slips after U.S. inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

stupid take, the oil price has dropped, it should hult it a little. we can take a page from athens, just produce too much oil

So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

The problem is that you think you live in a democracy with a vote.  But do you know what those people do once they are voted into office?  Get a clue! Things have not changed for 40 years regardless whos in office!!  Guess why?? Wake up!!

Few decent and many totally miserable (AOC, Waters, Sherman to name some) politicians vs really top people from crypto world (SBF and Brooks were the best but everyone there was pretty good).

democrats don't want to build a better world they only whant TO DESTROY everything and steel  billions of dollars from the people

Lock downs wiped out savings as people dipped into funds just to survive. New taxes, Inflation and regulations wiping out home ownership. Welcome to Feudal America.

4oOTvtupND8), along with other testimony.youtu.beanswer from Brian Brooks about stablecoins was edited out of the release that congress put out (1:O8in that https:1:13:28 this question