How Does Bitcoin Mining Work?

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

The gov can stop inflation by simply raising interest rates but this is politically risky as necessary recessions don't win elections

No actually all this stimulus money does have a positive correlation to the severe inflation that persists today...there is no denying that

Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

When you print more money anytime the economy has a dip and give people "relief funds" aka money for no reason. You will have to pay ot back through inflation.

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

The question at 4:03:50 was answered so poorly! The question was about BTC Energy consumption and Ms. Dixon shills her own Stellar, while not addressing that the claim of "1 BTC transaction uses the equivalent amount of energy of 1 month of an Household in the US"  is outrageously wrong, while not even going into that BTC uses 57.7%+ "Bitcoin has the highest sustainable Energy consumption mix" & Bitcoin uses mostly wasted Energy... Big fail.  source: GLOBAL BITCOIN MINING DATA REVIEW OCTOBER 2021

My god this comment section is full of morons, pump and dumpers really have convinced millions

Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

real information rather than your study Every time  publishes a study, I just look at the title, pause the  and go thru the comments to find out why... no offence  but the comments section is full of actual

Yea, stop printing money at unprecedented rates and raise interest rates.

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

Certainly not Bitcoin. Try house prices.

0:18 lol.... 59%  Come in India