How Does Bitcoin Mining Work?

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When he first started speaking and straighten his eyeglasses you knew he was going in

The evolution of civilisation.

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

Inflation only stops when it finally kills the host. But it always comes back.

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

Issues can be solve by printing more to cover the last inflation rate

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

It takes the  24 seconds to bring the first completely wrong statement.   Valerie Wilson: Nobody likes Inflation.  Somebody who has material assets for example in brick and mortar and also huge financial liabilities like a mortgage can like inflation as it is going help him to pay back the money he owes.

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

We all know why gas prices are up so why do they blame it on inflation?

No. Here's a better question, though: does the US WANT to stop inflation?

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.

Yeah, raise interest rates by .25% every 6 months until you reach 2%, then stop! The reason raising rates screws up the economy is that they go too fast. Give those Fed governors each a lollypop and tell them to chill. 3% is too high and it will accelerate economic decline.  Productivity has increased per actual human man hours. If you go by dollars per productivity, it will be wrong every time. Union busting has contributed to income inequality. The Fed always overreacts in either direction. They actually cause instability.