Amazon bullish for swing (LONG) 02x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A huge thank you, you've helped me and others immeasurably with your knowledge and insight. A real game changer!

UHcBgZ9  *THERE IS NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NEEDED!* *GOT SKILLS GET PAID!*discord.ggIf you have TA skills and want to apply them to a new area. Please check out Tradeoshi Labs. We are a leader in AI powered trading and are looking to expand our team of AI trainers. Essentially you build strategies for tradebots using a GUI with 130 different indicators which you may stack or loop as you please so there are no coding skills required. Additionally we provide decent backtesting tools. Top contributors are incentivized in cryptoand access to full use of our main AI product. Public BETA coming very soon! Join our discord server for more information https:

Does anyone know where to find the Donchian Channel tool on tradingview.com that  used?

very nice thanks for the explanation.

Hey!! So I'm being learning how to day trade for about 2 weeks and I came across your channel.....I literally made an account and subscribed for the first time and I've been using  since it started!!!!  Thank you for all your great content.....everyone else seems to be doing this for the money,  but you seem like you honestly just want to help and teach others.  I appreciate you and hope to learn more

bonfire a lot but its because I do believe in it, its going to blast safemoon out the water... you literally get a share of %5 tokens every buy and sell, its designed to hold long term and is 4 days old with 50,000 holders.... Not financial advice but...I know I tweet about @

You have a talent for conveying information in a understandable and unique way. Thank you for helping me in my trading you helped me alot!

beats Ross & Tim Skye on education

Candlestick pattern seems easy to use

broo you r the one of best teacher

30738181joinwww.okex.comBuy crypto with the exchange https: