ES/SPY Weekend Look (Dec 13-17)

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So useful!!! Best teaching as always!!!

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

Finished this great ! But with the help of 1.5x and 2.0x  speed!

Great  for a beginners who doesn't know any of the basics of candlesticks charts... Good job brthr

Brother your  only investment or trading?

Good , beginners should be careful with the Traders you meet Online, so-called "expert traders" they should provide a concrete evidence and a transparent proof that they are legit. I have tried one and he took my money and never granted my withdrawal requests, Now i Tried Mr Gabriele Alfonso, he is 100% Real, here we don't like anything online business but now I can invest on binary options trade and Bitcoin Mining,

Outstanding content once again. Thanks again and GodBless! Dont bother adding me into the contest cuz I always had bad luck. Just wanted to thank you for your golden content!

I know it's basic but what is the name of the red and green looking rectangle tool used at 33:41? I can't find it myself en everybody uses it

Hey! Im really glad that I found your ! In one of your s your were saying something about a free Excel sheet. How can I become the happy owner of that? Thanks!