ES/SPY Weekend Look (Dec 13-17)

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
this strategy is golden. best explanation of order blocks.

Great !!!! Thank you for breaking it down in an understandable format!

Idk why this  is ranked 13.I have watched a lot of  s about trading on .So far,this is my 2nd  favourite  ().This  deserves a top 3 rank.

from nothing to something i elevated, all thanks   Lisa_upfx at l'.'G  who changed my story for good, today i now earn more than my salary days from the comfort of my bed. i am forever gratefull ma'am ...

I dont understand how to trade on a double top chart. Isnt it just going to go down?

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

do u think this strategy is applicable in crypto market?

What do u think about SLV LEAPS, if it breaks  $28?

i got tons of information about candle stick and cant wait to incorporate into my knowledge in terms of helping myself to predict the trend and sentiments of market. I watched this  over 10 times as a beginner. Thanks

3 cribers. Why not 10% of all cribers!!

support before forecasting to the next level. Enter trades after one restest.In other words... Wait for the discovered pattern to complete, break resistance

Appreciate you and your work,I learn more from you than my three courses I spent almost 1000 dollars on

I will buy on green 38.2 and sell on red 38.2 , a biginner here