Buy dow near support and hold it 10 day

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Might have missed it but I love your Contents

The sharp sauce natively scare because veterinarian unusually moan athwart a glistening glorious offer. detailed, deafening red

trading online. whether it is stock trading, binary options, forex or cryptocurrencies, you will find out that the problem lies on traders being lazy and depending too much on signal services and also lack understanding of trading before going into it. so to be on the safe side it is best for traders, especially those still learning and practicing how to trade should know these tips first before entering into any online investment scheme: 1.Use a signalling service. ... 2.Learn to use technical indicators. ... 3.Trade stocks before trading binary options. ... 4.Track your performance in each trade option security. ... 5.Buy the right option length for your trading style. for more tips and trading strategies that can get you $20k-$40k per month kindly get in touch with me by mail as i am ready to show interested traders, both newbies, pros and amateurs how to trade confidently and make good profits using strategies that fetches $20-$40k per month. [email protected] experienced traders like myself would rather learn proper skills to analyze price charts in making our own trading decisions, but many traders out there especially amateur traders still wonder if they can really fast-track their trading success using Signal Services only, now don't get me wrong, signals are great, especially if you find the right one, but it is also smart if traders could be able to positively and accurately analyze price charts to get good trade results. if we closely have a look at some of the main reasons why people fail to make money from investing

I'm going to drop your name to Bitboy.. I'd like to see you do TA in his .

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

Thank you bro... im from india.. you said very well

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

had to go back again and again and this time around I discovered that  traders dont spill all the beans because they want us to pay, but honestly some of us have subscribed so already money is coming in! but it is okay, will have to save up to be able to pay for that knowledge. Thank you  for enlightening me.

Thank's , very concise and informative and really well done!

how do i set up my fib to show how yours is??????

R come on...1 RBro how can you trade 1

Hi, , sir is this valid 38.2% in 3hour higher time frame? And which is lower time frame for 3Hour. Pls reply Sir.