Buy dow near support and hold it 10 day

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This was amazing, thank you for sharing your knowledge

I can't believe I just received this information for free. There are courses that charge so much for such little information and now,after watching this, my trading horizon has been broadened. Enough to give me the confidence to even trade for private institutions

Since I started waiting for pullbacks Ive been better at trading

Ummmm okay, we will pick up your shares in the morning!

Very great comprehensive market estimation ..... Mr  very nice

I bought some new 2021 money making methods from *stackupcash* on telegram which have been working on for now and earning a lot from his methods  I really appreciate him for offering me this life changing opportunity

This was good! You rock dude! Thanks for the .

Below candles look very similar to Engulfing candles. I didn't spot the difference between them. Could you explain a little further?Hi ! Thanks for your  and valuable information.  I have a question, Close Above

One thing I wish you would have commented on is the types of candlesticks. Like is what you're saying applicable for the Hitachi candles as opposed to regular candles? Is there a version you think is best to use?

I have a non repaint indicator and I use with high accurately above up to 80% if you want then contact us , I give you that indicator only 1000 people and also share stragey and show you demo also , if you have no knowledge of technical analysis don't worry use my indicator and my stragey.

*How did you come by such a golden heart?* Thank you for the extraordinary help you gavename above

Hello, I'm a beginner, Finviz shows a lot of ads, is it worth to pay for the Elite, and  will they remove the adds? do you have any idea how much cost?, also which news site is good to be aware of real news to take decisions. What do you use ? Thanks.