NAS Weekend Look (Dec 13-17)

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What are pips? Im confused..

Made it to the end  very helpful and informative, am definitely gonna use CEST

dude trying to read a boom with a blind fold on is possible in vibravision bruh

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

Are u a member of millionpips

Yeah man, great information in these s, keep it up. Thanks for making these

can we use this for trading options ?????!!!!

Avoid anyone selling signals

Very nice  brother thanks for sharing.

how do i set up my fib to show how yours is??????

investing successfully in forex requires the expertise of a professional broker that is why I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs Anne Gray, her trading strategies are top notch.

I can't thank mr Davis Miller for helping me get so much money this week from trading

Hi. I'm not sure if some experienced trader would see my question. As for double bottom pattern, why can't we just enter when the neckline has been broken. Why does we need to wait for it retest the neckline area and wait for the buying pressure on that area. I'm not sure my question is relevant. I'm very new to trade.

Good .  To follow these strategies on multiple stocks, multiple accounts, for even 2 persons, exceeds my brains capacity to follow.  Add to that cash added and trades occurring on different days and .... USF be an easier way to invest in a good business, make a good return for a well managed company over time!  Looking at what technicians, chasing graph lines is chasing investors, not good companies!   Guess I will never make a good technical trader!