NAS Weekend Look (Dec 13-17)

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow I enjoyed this  tho, Forex trading has been really difficult for me to understand but my life has been better after Mrs Ryan Jeffrey came into my life, she helped me grow my profit and thought me how to trade on my own.

Very good .  At 27:20, don't we have a close higher and engulfing candle?

Excellent information.  Thank you so much!

I really wish how to find at website to begin my journey to trading can someone help me

long and get , I hope I can put some of this to practice and learn more, thank You

My life are like colorful flowers in a beautiful garden. Thank you⬆️ for making my life colorful!!!

The combination of 20 ema and the candlestick patterns was a really nice strategy. Thank you so much.

Hey  I have a question to GBPUSD. We have a head and shoulders pattern. Its not complete yet, but I see it really bearish. You also said in your Telegram Chat, that you think we could go down and sellers could come into the market

Very great comprehensive market estimation ..... Mr  very nice

Bulls Buyers and Bears Sellers

BE THE FIRST TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR  AND GET OUR NEXT STRATEGY FOR FREE ( NO  CUT )

s - I have seen just a sampling of your output...i greatly appreciate the open air content you provide and I have wanted to better understand fx for some time....if I am still sold on the idea of diving into (see how I did that) the world of fx, after looking more into your library, then I intend to become an EAP team member. CheersI was sold once you said 'punch me if i say teeny weenie again (or to that effect) lmao