US Dollar Index has changed trend in short term ?

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Mandy Armeta, her trading strategies are top notch

Brilliant! You explain things really well! Cheers  Nige

Thanks a million for your invaluable content... it's just wonderful

A big Thanks To coretechie on 1G he just help me out he's a genius

trader's to buy the dip and seek help from not just any trader but an established trading expert with at least 89% trade accuracy.i underwent series of trading loses best not talk about before I was introduced to trading analyst Mr (grag) Hercules my contact with him has been the hallmark of this year for me , under his careful guide and his singal service I've been able to recover my losses and even grow my trading portfolio massively from 13k to 50k in just 5 week.i will advice trader's esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they involve in it Mr ( grag)makes you learn daily while you make profit with his singals he can be   Contacted, at  ([email protected]) Trader's neglect day trading their coins and stick to hodling which is very dangerous as when the market goes bearish,they loose their investment. The strongly advise any newbie crypto currency world in general or probably just naive, stock and crypto currencies have seen far worse times than this  , enlightened TRADES continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions   . I know doing technical analysis can be quite difficult which is why most newbies Greetings mate ,this is very insightful content however personally I feel, those who would allow the market dynamism determine when to trade or not to are either new in stock

Hey! Im 18 year old and anyone intrested to become trading friends or something like that? We should share setups and make calls and more.

Awesome content . Awesome presentation  Thank you sir for sharing your valuable experience with us

subbed brother loving the content.very indepth i like it

Excellent !! Explained to be understood!! Good job!

I notice that their are bullish engulfing candles and right after that, a bearish engulfing candle.  How do you know which way the market is going or do we have to wait for a harami for our reversal signal?  This is the part that confuses me and i lose money on.