Rise on EURUSD

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 13, 2021, 11:00 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2021, 02:21 AM by OZER
EURUSD keeps trading sideways but it's very possible that we will see a move to 1,1440

This will confirm our expectations from last week
This week we have plenty of news and we will probably see a lot of movement!

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

n is the man! Wow just brilliant!

Such a good . Have watched a number of times

ZMM on the ASX. 99% down. Bull run?

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Christi lily, her skills set is exceptional..

Thanks a whole lot your s are so awesome and helpful.

Golden Trade Learning Rule: Give this  a LIKE Done!!!

What app or program are you using?

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

Hey , which platform you using mt4 or mt5?

Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

Strategy 1 year old But Still Useful for me