USDJPY on a bull flag (LONG)

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USDJPY after the recent highs dropped at the 0.618 fib retracement.
The market started a consolidation phase trading between a support and a descending trendline.

According to Plancton's strategy if the price will break above the 4h resistance and satisfy the ACADEMY rules we will set a nice long order.

–––––
Follow the Shrimp 🦐

Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure -> Weekly structure.
🔵 Blue structure -> Daily structure.
🟡 Yellow structure -> 4h structure.
⚫️ Black structure -> <4h structure.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Awesome  dude. But you see trading for more risky for a beginner...

Hell... I wanted to punch you in the face for saying "candle stick" so much!  Just kidding. Ty for .

I cant figure out how was able to get my funds retrieved. I really like their efforts .

Your  lesson has helped me to understand the basic principles of candlestick and how Im able to apply it in trading. Very valuable information about the candlestick patterns.

Made it till the end and it was more than worth it

I learned many other indicators but didnt quite get candlesticks. I discovered your  recently and I love learning from you! I now feel more confident using them and testing strategies.

What time frame are you looking at?

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY!, This is another scammer that is trying to get investors on Bitcoin promising to multiply an investment within 24 hours. I got ripped off by him a few days ago sending me his Bitcoin wallet to start my investment and after I he received that money then he asked for a "trading fee" which is double of the amount invested. I refused to send it because he asked for investment first then for the "trading fee" that he never talk about while he is trying to engage you as an investor. Every day he posts fake messages and links without any identification from bitcoin transactions that nobody knows where it come from. Also fake message of possible investors. So Be careful of this wolf in sheep's clothing and also his fakes messages on telegram or Instagram.

knowledge people would pay 1000s for,youre giving away for free

What is the platform he is using for the candle stick chart?

Thank you dude very knowledgeable information and clear as daylight.