USDJPY on a bull flag (LONG)

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I come at least once a month just to catch up with you s man youre the man brother

I have blown multiple accounts and recently I about to blown another account, the painful among all is that it is a investment money and I don't know how to pay back, pls help me bro

absolutely understandable and love the simplicity. please i would really love to get signals from you as i don't have a job and trading is what i rely on to survive and feed the family. BLESS you bro. I love trading and really appreciate this information. @

Thx! It's never to long when you learning to improve your life. Appreciate your Time & Knowledge

Simplicity + Discipline + Diligence=success Great

This  was awesome, thank you for being so detailed and passionate with it. I'll be joining your classes soon!

Do these patterns work with 1 minute trading ? Hfx ?

Hi it is a great . I hope I will be the one among the three.

Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

Really really good instruction. It took me 3 days to watch it and Ive watched it 3 times and keep learning from it. Thank you for sharing what you know.

The explanation was very nice, thanks a lot for your advice on candlestick it is really helpful