Gold 12/11

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 13, 2021, 11:09 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2021, 02:18 AM by OZER

I'm bullish on gold next week. There is a lot that is baked into the cake already. People know what the Fed is going to do. We've heat peak inflation . And those inflation expectations will start to come down, and Fed will be tightening into a slowing economy. You'll see bond yields dip lower, and the dollar index will soften. Gold is a better place to be at the moment.

If gold was going to drop below support it would have already happen. From these levels I expect an increase in price. It will not be huge jump is will follow in reverse order of the Dollar decline. You can not argue with the chart support that has held. So gold will move higher and use these levels as a base.

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Awesome  dude. But you see trading for more risky for a beginner...

I really like your s,am a beginner and this really helping but when I try to use your format on my own with 24 hours chat,it seems to go easy but when I try it out with the same format on 7 days chat it turns out to be confusing

Really really good instruction. It took me 3 days to watch it and Ive watched it 3 times and keep learning from it. Thank you for sharing what you know.

AMAZINGG TOK NOTES AND EVRYTGING

Thank you so much sir

What is the shortcut to the drawing pencil?

Half way through the ... I had to pause and comment! Amazing  with immaculate articulation.

Great , learning that I need to stop fishing bottom cuz I have been burnt too many times

very helpful indeed... thanks

You are like a beautiful mind

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

RAN on the ASX. 99% down. Bull run?

Excellent information.  Thank you so much!