Gold 12/11

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Learned a lot. Thanks

bro im from india i watched almost all your  s  and itz my request ti you that plez make a  on day trading

I saw testimonies all over the place I thought it was made up stories till I was convinced and gave it a try and honestly I don't regret the move I made because I invested in a big way, now I'm grateful to my mentor

Hey... Forex technique and startergy work in stock market any one... Answer..

had to go back again and again and this time around I discovered that  traders dont spill all the beans because they want us to pay, but honestly some of us have subscribed so already money is coming in! but it is okay, will have to save up to be able to pay for that knowledge. Thank you  for enlightening me.

I have blown multiple accounts and recently I about to blown another account, the painful among all is that it is a investment money and I don't know how to pay back, pls help me bro

OMG! I wish I could take a picture of what I am doing right now  I am learning about candlesticks and got the notification right on time

Here for ideas but really cool

I will remember you for the rest of my life lol thanks

Does this work with binary options (pocketoptions)??.

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Christi lily, her skills set is exceptional..

*Madrigal_kelvin_* on *1nstagrm* that's a perfect broker with no scam schemes as the other ones can have. I withdrew my earnings and they loaded my bank card on time. Will carry on trading with them..

This is the best understanding I've gotten on candlesticks! Thank you for what you're doing!

Solid .  And what is the best higher timeframe to look for the overall market structure and what is the best lower time frame to execute the trade because I see in the  you went down to 1minutes timeframe and then you switch back to H1 for entry so I find it a bit confusing. Thanks

Finished this great ! But with the help of 1.5x and 2.0x  speed!