Eth- I don't think 4k will hold

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In regards to the double bottom reversal strategy; what timeframe would you say this works on? You're currently showing it on 4h charts, but would it also work on 3m-15m charts for example? I like intraday trading cause holding my money in a trade doesn't feel right to me yet (newbie here).  Thanks, keep it up!

The Rules are very helpful. Thank you.

46:38 to 48:13 would be another opportunity for a short  excerpt that's highly shareable on Twitter etc.

I have been watching some s and I was thinking about investing, but still don't know where to start from.

son I  have never seen  anyone  that have anything bad to say about Charlotte Anderson.

tablet equivalent?What program is that you use to view everything? And is there a phone

knowledge people would pay 1000s for,youre giving away for free

You have to learn to slow down you speech!

Basically there are a lot of gambling systems i got a lot of secrets keeped with myself but well there's something i need to tell you FOREX is way better than gambling in LAS VEGAS so you already know that i got a lot of gambling systems on my  in case you want to visit it and my experiences with FOREX

thank u so much ,i so thought that i was r gud trader until i met u.....u really helped me may GOD bless u

Such a good . Have watched a number of times

I love this guy, I find myself watching his s more and more, 1. He is handsom, 2. He teaches specific subjects at a time, and 3. He shows you illustrations of what to do. Thanks for all you do, looking forward to the next