Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
could not buy ethbear today at ftx, why is that i wonder?

DOGE....LAMO.... That's why elon want to become a influencer and run these meme media companies.....Wait...what you're comparing Tesla and GME

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

the dolor is spreading. that's what you get for messing around

cut your credit cards, stop using your stupid phone and these guys will wither....we are run by criminals and biden is a criminal, just like all these presidents are.  and it will continue.  Ignorance is not bliss.

People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.

Is it not simply that there is just too much money floating around globally and the 'rich' don't know what to do with it. So they invest in anything that might bring some positive ROI and this drives up prices and the spiral begins. And so the rich get richer and the rest of us can pay the price in the end by ball-outs, privatizations and loosing pensions.