Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some of those are correct, but the view on crypto isnt. Maybe the defi space (NFTs or Meta advancements) but crypto is the hedge against inflation. If anything it might be the funnel to get us out of this inflationary mess, and thats what a lot of people are buying it for.  Edit: *Most crypto is the hedge*

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

Amazing meeting. Thoughtful discussion (except for bank shill Sherman) was so refreshing. Bravo Committee!

Issues can be solve by printing more to cover the last inflation rate

What's the problem for stable coins and cryptocurrencies to undermine the dollar?  If they do so it means its better. The dollar only benefits these at the top Not the people.  The fact that we need stable coins and crypto is fact that the government is not doing its job right or we wouldn't ever need them.

These regulators don't stand for Americans they refuse to

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

Does anyone know of any very rich economists?  True experts would be among the 1% and not on government pay.

I'm from Ukraine but so happy to see US regulators attitude and ceos delivery, 5 hours of smooth enjoyment!