PPI data spooks the market ahead of the FOMC decision tomorrow

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This was one of the most fascinating congressional panels that I have seen! Learned alot about Crypto. And yet, some of the questions...

Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC

ıs  enemy of tesla or what !! fckıng anımals ! calls urself ınvestors or lıars fırst place!

Bitcoin is the solution. Along with others cryptos.

Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

Stop pumping too much money economics 101  And let people live there life's

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

When bond purchases basically pay off all debt that exists or will exhist, can anyone blame markets for having an anxiety over such money printing endevours?

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

So short answer "LoL of course not you financial noobs" listen people they are stuck printing money. They cannot stop.

What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.