PPI data spooks the market ahead of the FOMC decision tomorrow

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something is going on in the world  and dealing with the sells of idea

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

STOCKS and Bonds were created to make the elite wealthy.. Not some thing that is, or ever was, a NECESSITY.  It's sadly, just like playing the LOTTO.  But people continue to do it, even post-Pandemic.

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when tounlose your job. A recovery is when dr Fauci loses his job.

Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

Brian Brooks like the dad in the room educating everyone

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

Printing 40% of our currency in 12 months was a stoopid moved!!

Yes. People have a little bit of concern about the economic situation. But did you know that the Russians are going to invade Ukraine? And there are human right issues in China, and Iran is building Weapon of Mass Destruction?

US: Bring jobs back to America! Also US: ""No one wants to pay higher prices for anything" 0:23