PPI data spooks the market ahead of the FOMC decision tomorrow

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An an Argentinian, let me explain Inflation to you: Gov' needs to have the money to pay all it's checks. So it prints it, but since wealth is not created by printing money it has to take it from somewhere. So, they take the wealth from the people via inflation... a non legislated tax

Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

To US goverment : less warmongering, care more for the people

when you're paying taxes without actually paying taxes

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!to incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.