HSBC to Settle Forex Transactions Using Blockchain

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ARE  incapable  in everything they do

I don't like this, everytime the government put its nose in something it always because more pricey and complicated.

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

Tesla and btc worst investment if you jump on now Apple and Microsoft better they hold there growth and mean something

booster shots are inflationary. Who's paying for tests and vaccines? Your purchasing power. When government interferes with the working class and businesses through more and more regulation, does that increase output or decrease output? It decreases output causing higher prices for goods and services. Bill Gates' carbon tax to fund his chalk marks in the sky. Is that carbon tax inflationary or deflationary? It's inflationary. There is zero benefit to the middle class by flying airplanes spraying dust into the atmosphere. The entire process is inflationary.

Crypto keeps fluctuating, causing a lot of loss, What's the best way to make money from crypto trading?

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

Control fuel costs and inflation will be controlled. You pay for higher fuel prices again and again and again. It is a cost multiplier.