HSBC to Settle Forex Transactions Using Blockchain

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

Good to see discussion of Financial inclusion.    Unfortunately, this group reflects an industry that excludes the Black and Brown community as companies, investors, or other participation.  The lack of access to capital and the exclusion that exists in banking needs to be addressed in Digital assets to solve this issue.

Houses have double in price in two years practically. Thats hyper-inflation. Plus how is housing only 31% of CPI when it accounts for more than half our paycheck.

It really gets me when these commentators get on here in defense of the Fed the reason I am saying this the FED does not have any dummies on it staff what I am saying here the Fed was not late on any of the financial crisis has they let it happen like it or love it it's the truth

Ms Dixon representing a copy and paste crypto . She talks like her company is pure genius.

The question at 4:03:50 was answered so poorly! The question was about BTC Energy consumption and Ms. Dixon shills her own Stellar, while not addressing that the claim of "1 BTC transaction uses the equivalent amount of energy of 1 month of an Household in the US"  is outrageously wrong, while not even going into that BTC uses 57.7%+ "Bitcoin has the highest sustainable Energy consumption mix" & Bitcoin uses mostly wasted Energy... Big fail.  source: GLOBAL BITCOIN MINING DATA REVIEW OCTOBER 2021

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]

Inflation is a tax on poor consumers.. It cannot be stopped, not as long as the federal reserve and fractional banking system exists. It is nothing less than modern serfdom

The question at 4:03:50 was answered so poorly! The question was about BTC Energy consumption and Ms. Dixon shills her own Stellar, while not addressing that the claim of "1 BTC transaction uses the equivalent amount of energy of 1 month of an Household in the US"  is outrageously wrong, while not even going into that BTC uses 57.7%+ "Bitcoin has the highest sustainable Energy consumption mix" & Bitcoin uses mostly wasted Energy... Big fail.  source: GLOBAL BITCOIN MINING DATA REVIEW OCTOBER 2021

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

bruh btcs value isnt from its utility. its a modern immutable store of value

mainstream media capitalist propaganda machine go brrr

Inflation is running out of control - sad to say