HSBC to Settle Forex Transactions Using Blockchain

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You are not talking about fed printing money and the government spending during covid.

Raising taxes, fees, interest rates and turning off the money printer. Just a few things from the top of my head.

current topics are blockchain, artificial intelligence or quantum computer, we have people who lead us and who hardly use a webcam or a common microphone. the future looks good. by the way, let's take a look at the dialogue that all the participants in the meeting had and this Sherman, oh God, the least informed but the worst attitude.

for the vice president kamla haris only making india benifit ..india bought s-400 misale from russia but USA affraid sanction india..because they hiprotise whole USA gave their vice president,ceo,employee..that brings america suffer one day when american president or everything controll this indian..they lost their super power and lost india,russia,chaina.. so know thats time they should clearify this and should sanction india for s-400 missale bought..and also shouldn''t make any good position indian,chaina,israel people

you poors who thought 15 years ago a home in vancouver costing 700k was a bubble must be crying so hard now that the average since family detached is closer to 3 million...wish you had purchased back then huh? hahah losers

Maxine Waters lowered the hearings IQ average by 20 points.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

Inflation will stop if we stop creating money from thin air and raise interest rates.  Simple.

bruh btcs value isnt from its utility. its a modern immutable store of value

It was cause by US China Trade War. Banning and Tax Chinese Cheap Goods , China also restrict their export    causing Demand over Supply. Taxing Chinese goods eventually cause price of cheap goods goes higher and China revenge US by restrict their export to slow down their supply chain. China is slow down their economy to hurt US even more. By the way World are facing Inflation  cause by US China trade war

_Can the USA stop printing money?_  There, I fixed your title.