ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: USD strengthens

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation is part of the plan. Just like the vaccine mandates. You will own nothing and be happy.  Rich get richer, Poor get poorer.

All  of this reminds of the congressional hearings on the internet in the 1990s

<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

real information rather than your study Every time  publishes a study, I just look at the title, pause the  and go thru the comments to find out why... no offence  but the comments section is full of actual

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Racheal Fernandez her skills set is exceptional.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

yes, if all currencies have the same exchange rate, or just use gold or silver currency

Inflation is just corporate greed .....when corporations need money from government and then post record profits......that is corporate greed ...plain and simple

Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

Biden with his trillion dollar infrastructure plan is bs and is adding wood to the fire...

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.