ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: USD strengthens

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia

Getting fuel prices back down would help tremendously to lower inflation on goods that are trucked around the country. Dealing with port congestion would also have a tremendous impact. The biggest cause of inflation, however, is the fact that the Fed added 35.7% to the USA money supply in just a year and a half. When you dilute the dollar by that much how can you NOT have inflation? That was a huge gift to Wall Street investors, of course, including our politicians in both parties. (Just look at the growth in the S&P 500 since that money printing started.) But for everyone else it means that their wages and their savings now have less buying power. Our government no longer represents we the people - neither party. Instead they represent the billionaires and corporations who fund their campaigns. This includes the wolves in sheep's clothing who feign outrage against the corporations and the rich. All you have to do is follow the money.

If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

I am already loving this . I heard for the first time the analogy with the 3 people required to drive a car from Andreas Antonopoulos and it's great to see they have probably watched his s to get Bitcoin education

Inflation is a product of labor and pay checks not spending by the Fed and business Republicans would like to increase the labor shortage by keeping the Mexican labor their donors are bring in out of the country. The shortage probably comes because people in their 60s and 70s used the pandemic to retire. And labor shortages may not mean everyone is employed, rural people who won't go to a job are not going to be employed. The last 10 or 20% of employment are people with similar problems, some failed to be motivated and reliable maybe before high school, others say I don't want to work at Walmart or Amazon, and other personal issues that lead to a life of mostly unemployment.

Nice how Cramer used "breaks" instead of "brakes."

It really gets me when these commentators get on here in defense of the Fed the reason I am saying this the FED does not have any dummies on it staff what I am saying here the Fed was not late on any of the financial crisis has they let it happen like it or love it it's the truth

Walmart across the board has raised prices. Most, if not all, sticker prices are old. New prices you find out at the register.

This is bs. Leave crypto alone. These people are all interested in there own benefit.