Why Microsoft Stock Dropped Today

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We dont want to stop inflation tho. Deflation is much worse then a bit extra inflation

STOCKS and Bonds were created to make the elite wealthy.. Not some thing that is, or ever was, a NECESSITY.  It's sadly, just like playing the LOTTO.  But people continue to do it, even post-Pandemic.

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

Can The Inflation Crisis In The U.S. Be Stopped?  Not if Biden keeps handing out money to people who can but choose to not work, and the Fed keeps feeding new money into the economy with its bond purchases, and more money is continually pushed into the economy from Congresss bloated and mostly unnecessary trillion dollar spending bills.  More money in the system chasing the purchase of a scarcity of products = inflationary pressures.  We should have all known from the start that their spin on it using the word 'Transitory' was another lie.

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

not have any significant consequences to inflation, deposit rates do. There is a simple connection between them,  interest rates always have to be higher than deposit rates. So what they actually want to say is: FED should increase deposit rates, which would also lead to an increase in interest rates. (they probably does not know it, they only heard somewhere that interest rates are good against inflation and now they are repeating it like idiots)  2. Deposit rates are yields that commercial banks get out of money they put into FED deposit. 

Is it possible that 'The Fed' uses ossified factors in their calculus?  This  presentation illustrates that several 'blind-spots' have taken 'The Fed' by surprise.

The only thing that'll stop inflation is hyperinflation.

And democrats still want to grow the size of the government

Elections have consequences..TRUMP 2024   

Good to see discussion of Financial inclusion.    Unfortunately, this group reflects an industry that excludes the Black and Brown community as companies, investors, or other participation.  The lack of access to capital and the exclusion that exists in banking needs to be addressed in Digital assets to solve this issue.

<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH