Tesla shares dip in premarket trading after CEO Elon Musk sells more shares

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fix the rules at the ports. Get military personnel trained to drive trucks to the ports.

The Fed should buy crypto so we can build infrastructure with profits instead of debt and taxes!

It is not desirable for inflation to be stopped, or even slowed too much. The Central Bank's power are less and less as economies get bigger and bigger.  And despite what we are told there is a disconnect between government fiscal policy and the policy of the Central Banks.  CP is a poor metric, but one we have used for decades.

An an Argentinian, let me explain Inflation to you: Gov' needs to have the money to pay all it's checks. So it prints it, but since wealth is not created by printing money it has to take it from somewhere. So, they take the wealth from the people via inflation... a non legislated tax

There is still a way up. Next crash will be not before the winter Olympics start. Connect the dots... it makes sense.

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

All I have to say is look at who's president now. That is the reason of inflation.

What about the people who suffer from identity theft? I know it is a huge problem and people suffer lifetimes with soc sec numbers that are flagged accordingly and struggle to even get a free gas card. What is the policy on this. What about people who do not access the internet.

"autos selling to rental companies are low margin sales" this doesn't apply to Hertz and Tesla. They're buying at full price.

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.