Tesla shares dip in premarket trading after CEO Elon Musk sells more shares

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
when has inflation ever rolled itself back?? is there any historical data ?  The people suffering will be the middle class , and next yr it will be worse when the tax code strongly punishes small businesses with ludicrous scrutiny

The FED will continue to increase the money supply and destroy currency purchasing power until it collapses one day. And doesnt really matter what words are coming out of their mouths, just look at the history and you will see.

$Super ..SuperFarm (20x) NFT +Gaming and soon Metaverse.. Ellio is the Founder

The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

Dear US Govt:  Buy Bitcoin into the Treasury.  The new Gold Standard

To US goverment : less warmongering, care more for the people