Adobe, Cloudflare lead plunge in cloud stocks after JPMorgan issues wave of down

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
More  BS FUD.  If you get hurt then you are stupid but you still have a right to spend your money how you want.  Lumping Tesla in the headline with bubbles is another example of pure FUD by  the joke financial news channel.  Urge some caution over Rivian, which is a bubble.  By the way Tesla could care less if Herz buys or not.  Tesla sells every car they make no matter if Herz was in or out of business it wouldn't matter.

watch?v=hvcDk74cir0www..comjust make laws requireing everyone to work and that will stop inflation.........worked after the plague https:

DBA has so much in store and you don't want to miss out on huge opportunities. To the moon  #DBA

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Well I am glad I payed off my debt and I am going to sit on the side line and save save save and watch and wait to see what happens

The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy