Why did Alibaba shares rise almost 4% today?

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When will these bubble(s) pop? any guess folks?

Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

Higher wage jobs are going to be sent over shores Your going to need a graduate degree  Only a former fed crony would make that claim so lightly without providing supporting evidence or exploring in depth the damning implications of being correct.

Houses have double in price in two years practically. Thats hyper-inflation. Plus how is housing only 31% of CPI when it accounts for more than half our paycheck.

So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

If you don't own a house  and stocks you are doomed.

Wow our industry is safe in these hands

Jeff why are you whispering man speak up

Simple, start raising interest rates at a slow, steady rate

Politicians are trying to figure out how to inplement unneeded regulations, taxes, and also to understand the potential for industry lobbying $$$$ support... while centralized exchanges look to leverage government to create protections,  hold back competitors, and restrict DeFi. Centralized exchanges look to become even more centralized by using the government's monopoly on violence. Keep government out of decentralized finance!

My homeboy apartment complex just increased his rent by over $400..wages are up 3% but inflation is at 6%

Sounds like the conversation is becoming more positive, but man is Juan Vargas lost. The use of fiat currency far outpaces the use of digital assets to perform drug trafficking so what on earth is he talking about

I wont use this and  as evidence and tell yourself that you are worried Bitcoin and Tesla will crash. Be safe in everything you do but I would call this irrational fear. The entire US government and US dollar is based of loans and debt. You give and you take. Buy Bitcoin. Buy Tesla. Take what you want. But never forget to give back. If you take. You have to give. People should be more concerned about what they are going to do with all this fast cash in order to help people other people survive. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 10% and I would suggest more are starving to their deaths. That is what we should be talking about. Repaying our debts. Giving back. I hate to burst your bubble. A bubble burst is the least of my concerns.